1) The use of the bicycle presupposes the physical fitness, the age of majority and the technical expertise of those who intend to take it. There fore the user renting the e-bike (pedal assisted bicycle) declares to have adequate capacity and appropriate competence, without placing any reservation. Use by minors is permitted with the prior written consent of the parent / guardian, the rental agreement must be countersigned by the parent (attaching an ientity document); the parent with the signing of the contract assumes all the responsibilities indicated in the articles and the civil code and authorizes the minor to use the e-bike under the conditions provided for in this regulation.
2) The e-bikes are to be used as a means of transport for tourist use and are to be treated carefully. It is in fact forbidden to use them for sporting purposes with jumps and evolutions, the vehicle cannot be transferred in use to other subjects. The following are also prohibited: their transport on private or public vehicles and the installation of any accessory or bracket for private use.
3) The User is responsible for the vehicle until it is returned to the operator, he is also responsible for damage caused to himself, to the bicycle, to third parties and to things during rental use. No compensation can be requested from the manager.
4) During the rental the User does not enjoy any form of insurance or the bicycle is covered by RC insurance. The User is therefore required to comply with the rules of the Highway Code. The manager declines all responsibility in the event of improper use of the vehicle or failure to comply with traffic regulations.
6) Before the delivery of the bicycle, after viewing the vehicle, the User must present a valid identity document / passport / driving license which will be retained for the entire duration of the rental. Specifications Rental and miscellaneous: all bicycles are rented with anti-theft cable, helmet, combination keys, air chambers, pump, backpack and charger.
7) The manager can carry out checks to the Users during the use of the bicycles and can request their immediate return if he recognizes: non-compliance with the contractual rules or improper use of the vehicle. The manager may refuse to hire people in a state of drunkenness or under the influence of drugs and for other reasons at the discretion of the manager himself.
8) In case of loss of the keys or accessories of the e-bike and the rented equipment, all the repair costs will be charged to the User, in case of damage to the e-bike or the rented equipment all the necessary charges for the original restorations will be borne by the User of the estimates of repair will be provided directly by the operator. In the event of total theft, the User must compensate the manager for the total amount of the list price of the stolen e-bike; the prices of the rental models are the listprice of Fantic, Kawasaki, BMC, Rossignol. In the event of theft of the e-bike, the User must present the Operator with a copy of the report made during the day at the competent bodies and at the same time pay the amount equal to the value of the ebike object of the theft; the amount in case of finding will be returned, after checking the damages suffered by the vehicle
9) The e-bike must be returned, in accordance with the times and places included in the rental contract, in addition the e-bike must be delivered exclusively to the manager and not to third parties, this to be able to carry out the checks on the e-bike and on equipment. The delivery of the e-bike outside the rental time, without an agreed authorization, will be sanctioned for € 25.00 / hour. Failure to return the e-bike without prior notification and authorization by the operator, will be considered as a crime of theft and therefore immediately reported to the competent judicial authority.
10) The User can ask the manager for an intervention for the withdrawal of the e.bike at a cost of € 35.00, the collection time must be agreed by telephone based on availability; The User therefore is responsible for the vehicle until the ebike is returned; the manager is not obliged to intervene, therefore failure to intervene cannot result in contractual non-fulfillment.
11) The rental and use of bicycles presupposes the unconditional knowledge and acceptance by the User of this regulation, of the rates and rental schedules, the manager of the property is Auto Vallazza Sas with registered office at 39030 La Valle in Artisan Zone 12 - VAT No. 02612100210. Although not mentioned in this regulation, the relationship between the Parties (contractors) is governed by the rules of the civil code.
COMPENSATION PRICE LIST ANY DAMAGES
- Drilling with Ebike back to Auto Vallazza: € 15.00
- Ebike withdrawal in Valbadia: € 35.00
- Battery: € 800.00
- Loss of accessories: max € 50.00
- Damage to E-bikes: as per the spare parts list
12.) At the time of the online-booking it is possible to buy also the cancellation insurance, by adding the 2% to the amount paid for the rented equipment, to have the refund in case of cancellation. The online-booking can be cancelled up to 2 days before the start of the rental time, but with no insurance, no refund will be possible.
13.) These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Italian law and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, even if the renter has his/her legal residence abroad. All Ebikes are armet with GPS theft protection
14.) With the online booking this rental agreement is valid and legally binding.